Tuesday, July 11, 2006

First Post

Unoriginal title as ever, but it's a tradition I guess. I spent today trying to sort someone's computer out, and ended up spending most of the day on a problem that didn't exist to start with (or at least it was hanging together just enough to work as long as nothing was touched), see here for more information, and to lend help if you can think of anything.

On a random other note, Remember The Milk. I know Sarah has mentioned this before on her blog and has advised me to use it on at least one occasion, but I never actually got round to it. I finally tried it last week and I have to say that it rocks :-) If you want something to help you remember appointments, deadlines and that sort of thing then I definately recommend it. Thanks for the pointer Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment